Great care was taken in the drafting of the texts. However, since Mumeet cannot legitimately guarantee the absence of exceptional and involuntary errors, the user of the website www.mumeet.net will have to be discerning and critical in the use of the information contained in this site.
As such, Mumeet reserves the right to change or correct the content of its website at any time without prior notice.
The texts and photographs posted on the website www.mumeet.net are, unless otherwise specified, the intellectual and legal property of its author or, in the absence of an author’s name, www.mumeet.net
Any representation and/or reproduction, even partial, of the contents of the website www.mumeet.net, and/or of one of its pages, and in particular:
- for commercial purposes;
- any use of any of the elements of the site in a networked computer environment;
- by the hypertext link mechanism. In particular, the presentation of a page of the website www.mumeet.net in a frame not belonging to Mumeet and the insertion of an image belonging to Mumeet in a page not belonging to Mumeet are prohibited;
- the repeated and systematic extraction of even unprotected elements from the site causing any harm to Mumeet. However, a hyperlink to www.mumeet.net and each of its pages may be created subject to the following cumulative conditions:
- that the full information of the mumeet presentation is present and active (opening of an independent window), in the presentation made by the partner;
- that a complementary link be established from the partner site to the homepage of www.mumeet.net;
- the Partner Site Manager shall inform the Management in writing of the creation of the link. The violation of these mandatory provisions subjects the offender, and all responsible persons, to the criminal and civil penalties provided by law.
The texts and photographs posted on the website www.mumeet.net are, unless otherwise specified, the intellectual and legal property of its author or, in the absence of an author’s name, of Mumeet.
The French law of 11 March 1957, according to paragraphs 2 and 3 of Article 41, authorises only "copies or reproductions strictly reserved for the private use of the copyist and not intended for collective use" and, on the other hand, that the analyses and short quotations for an example and illustration ("any full or partial representation or reproduction made without the consent of the author or his successors or assigns, is unlawful" - paragraph 1 of Article 40). Any improper representation or reproduction of the website www.mumeet.net, by any procedure whatsoever, would therefore constitute an infringement punishable by Articles 425 and following of the Penal Code.
However, as far as security information is concerned, Mumeet authorises the reproduction of the texts posted online on the express condition that the source is quoted, according to the model: author’s name (if it is supposed to be) / (on www.mumeet.net). This authorisation applies in particular to students and journalists (print, radio and television, general interest or specialised press).
On the other hand, the use of these texts in the framework of a book, whatever the subject, remains prohibited unless written permission from Mumeet.
All rights not expressly granted under this page are reserved by Mumeet.
MuMeet © 2020